- Astrocyte complexity
- The flavors of microglia
- Neuronal cytokine signaling
- Spinal cord injury
- Movement disorders
- Microglia in repair
- Macrophages and PNS regeneration
- Neuroimmunology of Alzheimer’s disease
- Neuroimmunology of MS
- Sex determinants in neuroimmunology
- Biomarkers of human traumatic brain injury
- Cellular neuroimmunology in treatment response in neurology
- The gut microbiome in neurology
- Brain extracellular matrix and immunology: Lessons from glioblastoma
- Neuroimmunology of pain
- Neuroimmunology of stress
- Metabolism in neuroimmunology
- Chemokines in brain development
- Lipid binding receptors in neurological diseases
- Meningeal lymphatics in neuroinflammation
Venue | The Ohio State University
Table of Contents
SECRETARIAT OPENING HOURS
Monday July 11: 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Tuesday July 12: 7:00am – 1:30pm / 3:30pm-9pm
Wednesday July 13: 7:00am – 2:00pm / 3:30pm-7pm
Thursday July 14: 7:00am – 11:30am
Dial 911 for Police, Fire and Ambulance in an emergency.
For Visa information click on the button below.
The currency in USA is American Dollars (USD $)
Low temperature: 19°C – 66°F
ELECTRICITY / VOLTAGE
Two plug types
Informal clothing for all occasions.
The official course language is English. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
LOST & FOUND
For lost or found objects please contact the secretariat desk in the foyer. See opening hours above.
Upon registration at the venue, you will receive your name badge. You are kindly requested to wear your badge during all course sessions and events. In case you lose your badge, please ask for a duplicate at the course secretariat desk.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Your certificate can be downloaded in the registration area online AFTER the course. Use the login details that you received during your registration.
The organisers will not accept liability for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. It is highly recommended that all participants carry proper health and travel insurance.
If you have any special needs or disabilities, please let the organising secretariat (email@example.com) know when registering for the course.
Smoking is forbidden in all public spaces and workplaces. Your compliance is appreciated.
Mobile phones must be switched off while attending a session.
Size: Recommended 48″ horizontally and 48″ vertically – they can be bigger so if you already have another formate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT THROW IT AWAY!
PLEASE NOTE: The organizer does not take any responsibility for your poster.