Application deadline July 31.
A number of grants are available to attend the 3rd ASNI Course in Montreal, Canada. Students/Trainees are eligible for a grant and to apply you have to:
- submit an abstract
- send a motivation letter where you tell why you should be awarded a grant
- send a recommendation letter from your PI/supervisor.
The grant will cover:
- registration fee incl. food
- 3 nights accommodation (9/23 – 9/26) in the course hotel Candlewood Suite
- a small amount for travel expenses
Please send the documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants from South and Central America have priority.
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: July 31, 2019
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed.
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed. As space is limited, a certain number will be selected for poster presentation. We will aim to fit in as many as possible.
Please see the guidelines for writing your abstract below:
- upload rtf or doc documents in English. Font: Times New Roman, 12
- do NOT exceed 2500 characters, including spaces
- do NOT use “symbol font“, please spell out Greek letters and avoid using other symbols
- do NOT include tables, figures or references
- do NOT use paragraphs, indentions or tab stops in the text body
NOTE! ONLY If you have authors with double affiliation please include the author/affiliation list in the abstract body.
Please check carefully before clicking “I Approve my Submission”. If you DO NOT receive an email confirmation shortly after submitting the abstract please contact the organising secretariat at email@example.com.
The presenting author MUST register within a week after the outcome of the abstract, or the abstract will be withdrawn.CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT
LATE / ONSITE from July 16
Shared occupancy*: CAD 520 (ca US$ 410)
Single occupancy**: CAD 750 (ca US$ 590)
ISNI member***: CAD 300 (ca US$ 235)
Non ISNI member***: CAD 400 (ca US$ 315)
*Covers registration, food and 3 nights accommodation in shared room.
**Covers registration, food and 3 nights accommodation in single room.
***Covers registration and food
NOTE! The deadlines are based on 00:00 Midnight GMT. We always use Greenwich Mean Time.
- No registrations without proof of payment will be confirmed. Your receipt/confirmation letter can be downloaded in the ‘Download Area” entering your registration.
- Only credit card payment will be accepted for late registration payment.
- Only cash or credit card payment will be accepted on-site registration payment.
- Special food requiries has to be written on the registration form or communicated to the secretariat, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER