ABSTRACT DEADLINE: July 31, 2019
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed.
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed. As space is limited, a certain number will be selected for poster presentation. We will aim to fit in as many as possible.
Please see the guidelines for writing your abstract below:
- upload rtf or doc documents in English. Font: Times New Roman, 12
- do NOT exceed 2500 characters, including spaces
- do NOT use “symbol font“, please spell out Greek letters and avoid using other symbols
- do NOT include tables, figures or references
- do NOT use paragraphs, indentions or tab stops in the text body
NOTE! ONLY If you have authors with double affiliation please include the author/affiliation list in the abstract body.
Please check carefully before clicking “I Approve my Submission”. If you DO NOT receive an email confirmation shortly after submitting the abstract please contact the organising secretariat at email@example.com.
The presenting author MUST register within a week after the outcome of the abstract, or the abstract will be withdrawn.CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT